How can Keyword Select help you?
Keyword Select will find similar keywords for you. You only need to enter one relevant keyword and Keyword Select will find hundreds of relevant search queries for your application.
Detailed overview of functions and data in Keyword Select
Keyword Select is located in the ASO section in the Keyword Research subsection.
Select your country and platform (for iOS apps), enter a keyword, and click "Select".
You will see a table of keywords with the following values:
*Traffic - the number of users who enter this search query into the market's search bar (per day). This is your potential traffic, provided the application is in the top positions for this search query.
*CI (Difficulty) - search query competition index. You will be able to assess the high competition among applications for this search query. This indicator will allow you to understand how many resources you will need to achieve success in working with this keyword. Difficulty scale from 0 to 10, where 0 is the least competitive search request and 10 is the most competitive.
*KEI (Efficiency) - index of efficiency for the search query. This index will help you choose the keywords to work on so that you can get the most traffic with the least competition among applications.
- very high - the highest keyword efficiency for your application
- low - efficiency is minimal, with maximum promotion costs, you get the minimum number of installations.
*Search Ads - the popularity of the search query in Apple Search Ads. Values range from 5 (unpopular) to 100 (very popular).
*Rank - the position of the application for each search request with the dynamics of change over the last day and the date of updating information by key.
- green background of the position - the application is in the top on request (1,2,3 place)
- position red background - the system has not updated application data for more than 60 hours. Add a query to Keyword Monitor for more up-to-date data.
*Updated - the date of the last update for this keyword. Add a keyword to Keyword Monitor for more up-to-date data.
Additional convenient tools for quick work with the section:
You get the TOP applications for this keyword in 1 click by clicking on the icon in front of the keyword. Here you can easily add competitors by clicking on the "+".
2. Use sorting to quickly get the data you need.
3. Add a keyword to Keyword Monitor by clicking on the "+". This way you will be able to track changes in your application for this keyword. It is also a very convenient tool for forming a semantic core. Highlight multiple keywords and click on the blue plus on the top right to add them to Keyword Monitor at the same time.
4. In one click, you can check the search query in the Keyword Check tool (analysis of any search query: search results, traffic indexes, competing applications). Instructions for Keyword Check.
5. Click on the light bulb to see all the app store keyword suggestions.
You can filter keywords by word, traffic value, Search Ads (for iOS apps), CI, KEY and position. To do this, click on the "Filters" button.
To add filtered keywords to Keyword Monitor, select them and click on the blue plus.
To show only new keywords that have not yet been added to Keyword Monitor, enable the "Hide" switcher.
9. Download Xls file - the ability to get data in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.
10. Copy to clipboard - the ability to copy all search queries to the clipboard.