How can Organic Downloads help you?
With the help of the Organic Downloads tool, you can find out which keywords your app or your competitors' apps are getting installations from (select the most successful apps in your niche). This will help you form a strategy for promoting your application.
Detailed overview of features and data in Organic Downloads
The Organic Downloads tool is located in the ASO section under Tracking.
You see the data for the application that is selected at the top. Add your app or your competitors' apps (you can add absolutely any app from the App Store or Google Play).
Select country and platform (for iOS apps).
In the table, you can see the keywords which the selected application gets installs from the search for.
For the convenience and efficiency of your work, we provide the following data by keywords:
*Traffic is the estimated number of users who search for this keyword in the selected country (per day).
*Search Ads means the popularity of the search query in Apple Search Ads. Values range from 5 (unpopular) to 100 (very popular).
*Rank is the position of the application for each request with the dynamics of change over the last day and the date of updating information on the keyword.
- green background of the position means the application is in the top for the keyword (1,2,3 place)
- red background means the system has not updated the keyword data for more than 60 hours. Add a keyword to Keyword Monitor to get up-to-date data.
*Downloads distribution is the estimated percentage of downloads that the app receives for the selected keyword out of the total number of downloads from search.
*Estimated installs is the expected number of installs of the selected app for the keyword.
At the top you see the value of "total installs" - the expected number of installs from the search for the selected application per day (for the selected country).
Adding Keywords to Keyword Monitor for Tracking
Keyword Monitor is a very useful tool for tracking keywords and gathering semantic core.
To add a keyword from any tool in Keyword Monitor, click "+".
If the word has already been added, you will see a "tick" instead of a "+". Click the checkmark to remove the keyword from Keyword Monitor.
You can also select several keywords at once and click on the blue "+" to add the selected keywords to Keyword Monitor at once.
Additional convenient tools for some quick work with the tool:
You can filter the keywords by the selected metric using the "Filter" button. Filters are applied online: just enter a value to see the data you need.
You can also search for keywords by words or letters (search in the "Keywords" column).
2. Use sorting to quickly get the data you need (click on the arrows next to the column name).
3. You get TOP applications in the search for this keyword in 1 click by clicking on the icon in front of the keyword. Add applications to competitors by clicking on the "+".
4. Click on the "magnifying glass" to explore the search query in the Keyword Check tool (analysis of any search query: SERPs, traffic, competing applications).
Turn on the "Translate" switcher to translate keywords (to your interface language in ASOMobile).
6. Download xls file is the ability to get data in the form of an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Copy to clipboard is the ability to copy all search queries to the clipboard.