How can In-App Monitor help you?
With In-App Monitor, you can track changes in In-App purchase positions by search queries, as well as evaluate search queries due to accurate data on potential traffic volume, complexity, and efficiency for each query. You can also check the relevance of a query due to quick access to the App Store search results.
Detailed overview of functions and data in In-App Monitor.
In the menu, select the In-App Analytics section, the In-App Monitor subsection.
You will only be able to see In-App purchases if they are in the selected country and Search Engine Results Page is enabled on App Store Connect.
Select country, iPhone / iPad, In-App purchase, required period.
Kindly note that in In-App Monitor you will see the search queries that you added to Keyword Monitor earlier. Since requests for apps and In-App purchases are usually 90% the same, the list of keywords is identical to the list in Keyword Monitor.
This is for your convenience and to avoid taking up slots for your keywords. Thus, if you add a keyword to Keyword Monitor, it will also appear in In-App Monitor and vice versa. Note! If you delete a word in In-App Monitor, it will also be deleted in Keyword Monitor!
You can add keywords manually by clicking the "+" in the upper right corner in the In-App Monitor (add keywords separated by commas or enter).
“View list" Tab
It is in this form that it is most convenient to track the positions of search queries for the selected In-App purchase for the selected period.
To see the positions of In-App purchase search queries on the chart (for the selected period), tick the keywords you are interested in (on the left).
* Traffic is the number of users who enter this search query into the market search bar (per day). This is your potential traffic, provided that the application is in the top positions for this search query.
* Complexity is an index of the search query competitiveness. You will be able to assess how high the competition among applications for a given search query is. This metric will allow you to understand how many resources you will need to succeed with this request. Difficulty scale from 0 to 10, where 0 is the least competitive request and 10 is the most competitive one.
* Efficiency is an index of efficiency for a search query. This index will help you choose keywords for work, by which you can get the most traffic with the least competition among applications.
- very high means the highest request efficiency for your app
- low means the effectiveness is minimal, with the maximum cost of promotion, you get the minimum number of installs.
* Search Ads is the popularity of a search query in Apple Search Ads. Values range from 5 (unpopular) to 100 (very popular).
*Rank is the application positions for each query with the dynamic changing for the last twenty-four hours and the date of updating the key information.
- green background of the rank value - the application is at the top of the keyword (1,2,3 place)
- red background of the rank value - the system has not updated the application data for more than 8 hours. Update the rank data.
* Date is the date of the last update for this keyword. It is in this section that you can always get up-to-date information on any keyword by simply clicking the update icon (a round arrow in the key line).
* Side toolbar:
Magnifier is a detailed study of information about a search query in the Keywords Check.
Round arrow is the ability to instantly get up-to-date data on the positions of the app for a given search query.
Recycle Bin removes a search query from the list.
Additional tools for your convenience:
By clicking on the filter icon, you can filter your search queries by the word you are interested in.
Use sorting to get the data you want quickly.
Click on the icon to the left of a keyword to quickly see the search results for this keyword on the App Store and check the relevance of the request. Use the "+" to quickly add an app to the competitors, and click on the App Store icon to view the app in the store.
In the overview tab, you can see the positions for search queries for all In-App purchases of the selected app and your competitors at once, as well as the value of the traffic and Search Ads for each keyword.
The position of the In-App purchase is indicated next to the icon opposite each keyword. You can see only those In-App purchases that are indexed by this keyword. Hover over the In-App Purchase icon to view the title.
Keyword filtering, traffic sorting, and Search Ads will make your work even more convenient.
Round arrow is the ability to instantly get up-to-date data on the positions of the app for the added search queries.
Download Xls file is the ability to get data in the form of an Excel table.
Copy to clipboard is the ability to copy all search queries to the clipboard.
Click on the translation switcher to translate all keywords.
Monitor your In-App purchases and increase revenue with ASOMobile 💙